Home shopping can be both exciting and exhausting but doing some preparation before you hit the street to look at homes will help out tremendously.
It’s time to get out and see some of the houses you’ve been looking at in person. We will compile a list of the properties you’ve found as well as options I’ve found of similar properties on the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
That’s the average number of houses a homebuyer will look at before they choose one.
Here are some great tips to keep in mind when you’re viewing properties in person:
- We don’t want to view too many properties in one day.
- Don’t be put oﬀ by interior decorations – they can and will be changed.
- Bring a notebook, pen and / or digital camera with you as you search.
- Keep a folder with ﬂyers or printouts on properties that you’ve viewed.
- When you ﬁnd a property you like we can plan on visiting it at diﬀerent times of the day.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions.